How can I fix the "unable to serve you the page" error?
Some members have reported receiving an error saying "unable to serve you the page" when logging in to the Cointree trading platform.
Main causes of the error
- Poor or unstable internet connection
- Bad or out-of-date browser cache
How to fix the error
Please try another device, such as your mobile phone. If using your mobile phone already, please a friend's mobile phone.
If the error doesn't occur on another device, then the issue is likely bad or out-of-date browser cache. To fix this, follow your browser's instructions on how to clear the cache.
If the error persists on another device:
- Try a device that hasn't loaded the Cointree trading platform previously.
- Try a different internet connection. For example, use the phone's data network instead of Wi-Fi.
- If the error persists after all of the above, please contact our friendly support team for assistance.