Some members have reported receiving an error saying "unable to serve you the page" when logging in to the Cointree trading platform.
Main causes of the error
- Poor or unstable internet connection
- Bad or out-of-date browser cache
How to fix the error
Please try another device, such as your mobile phone. If using your mobile phone already, please try logging in on a friend or family member's mobile phone.
If the error doesn't occur on another device, then the issue is likely bad or out-of-date browser cache. To fix this, follow your browser's instructions on how to clear the cache.
If the error persists on another device:
- Try a device that hasn't loaded the Cointree trading platform previously.
- Try a different internet connection. For example, use the phone's data network instead of Wi-Fi.
- If the error persists after all of the above, please contact our friendly support team for assistance.