How to integrate your transactions with CryptoTaxCalculator?
We understand that organising cryptocurrency-related taxes can somehow be difficult for customers. Therefore, we have partnered up with CryptoTaxCalculator, a subscription-based software that can help simplify and manage taxes for cryptocurrency transactions.
CryptoTaxCalculator is made and based in Australia, it offers an annual plan which covers all previous financial years from 2013. Therefore, when a customer needs to amend their tax return for the previous tax years, there’s no need to pay extra as it will be covered under the one price. On top of offering a 30-day money-back guarantee, customers can also choose to cancel their subscription anytime.
Getting 20% off your first-year subscription with CryptoTaxCalculator
Our partnership with CryptoTaxCalculator has allowed us to provide our customers with a 20% discount code off their first-year subscription.
Coupon Code: COINTREE_TAX
To help our customers with importing their trading and order information into the CryptoTaxCalculator platform, we have provided a step by step guide below that our customers can follow:
- Navigate to the transaction page in your Cointree account. Download the 'Orders' CSV history and your 'Transactions' CSV history.
- Create a free account on CryptoTaxCalculator here and navigate to the import transactions page.
- Select Cointree from the drop-down menu and upload your CSV files.
- Review your transactions and ensure that you have categorised them correctly.
- Generate your tax report and portfolio breakdown.
If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to the CryptoTaxCalculator support team.