- Low trade volume on the exchange
- Compromised network security that presents liability for Cointree and its customers
- Deteriorating developer support for the project
- Prohibitive cost to upgrading and/or continuing to support the project
- Lawsuits, enforcement actions or other legal issues that the project faces
Based on our most recent reviews, the following coins have been delisted from Cointree effective immediately:
- Helium (HNT)
While trading these coins/tokens are no longer supported, withdrawals to an external wallet address will be available until 17th November 2022 and can be requested by contacting our support team.
Note: Minimum withdrawal amount requirements must still be met.
If you have any questions about this delisting, please contact our support team.
We thank you for your cooperation as we evolve with the growing cryptocurrency ecosystem.
The Cointree Team