Online bank transfers allow you to deposit funds to your Cointree account from your internet or mobile banking app. Unlike PayID deposits which are processed near-instantly, online deposits can generally take 1 - 2 days to be processed. With this in mind we recommend using PayID Deposits if your bank supports this technology.
To make an online transfer, create a new payment in your internet or mobile banking app, then enter the following payee/recipient details shown on the Online Deposit page and the amount you would like to deposit to your Cointree account.
The payee/recipient details displayed on the online deposit page are unique to you and will remain the same for each deposit you make. This means you can save these details in your online or mobile banking address book, to use for your next deposit.
Are there any fees for using online deposits?
Online deposits on Cointree are free
Are there any limits for depositing with online transfers?
Standard deposit limits will apply, which are:
- Daily deposit limit: $50,000 AUD
- Maximum deposit size (per transaction): $50,000 AUD
- Minimum deposit size (per transaction): $25
Increased account limits available, which will increase the amount you will be able to deposit per day. You can apply for higher limits by contacting our Support Team
How long will my online deposit take to process?
In most cases deposits will be processed on the following business day, but will sometimes stretch to 2 business days from the deposit being submitted.
Why is my online deposit delayed?
There are some scenarios where deposits may be delayed. Most commonly this is due to:
- Banks generally do not process online transfers over weekends and bank holidays which can delay processing.
- We only accept deposits from bank accounts that are owned by the same person as the Cointree account holder. Deposits sent from accounts that are not clearly identifiable as belonging to the account holder will require additional proof of bank account ownership in order to be approved. If this does occur, our support team will reach out to you with further details.